Thursday, September 24, 2009

MIA

HAHAHAHAHAHA... It been so long no one updates this blog. Because the both of us had gone mia. LOL...

I have been busy the whole Septemeber.

Firstly, went to JB for church retreat. The scenary is beautiful but never do any shopping. LOL... Nothing for me to shop. Come back and slog in office withe work. Because my colleagues went holidays so i am helping my boss to coordinate the work. Busy with my church friends wedding too! I <3 wedding. :) Nice gown with beautiful ending. :) But it can be very busy and stress out in planning to the day itself. LOL...

Now I am back to work, yet i am superb busy, tired and crazy. Falling sick sick sick... :( I need to sleep and i am lacking of rest. Accounts are making me crazy. I need to take a break for my brain. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment