Friday, July 31, 2009

Yesssss... We will have to at least blog everyday to keep this blog on. :)

I won't check on your grammatical errors here. LOL... Don't get so stress up k???

We are going to end work soonnnnn... I am so sleepy. Today I have nothing to do. LOL... Had been slacking by facebook, msn and blogging. LOL... Nothing for me to do. :(:(:( Why can't I just do lot of work and allow the time to flies??? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Since this is our blog, I should pen down some memories here. LOL...

We last met is last 2 weeks. We went to Togi Restaurant to have dinner together. We were given a ulu place to sit. LOL... Serena was freak out and keep looking around to see whether any of her friends see her. LOL... We were sitting next to a vending machine. LOL... So funny... The place was so dark but the vending machine light is so bright. After like 10 minutes, two other girls came to sit next to our table. Now Serena is more calm down but she is still caution about her surroundings. I kept disturb her and say if I see any of her friends, I would scream "Serena is here!!!" Hahahahaha... So funny.

After so long, we found something we both like. KOREAN FOOD!!!! Serena loves the ikan bilis. I love the potato. HAHAHAHA... We order spicy chicken stew. We could not even finished and the worse is SERENA KEPT EATING IKAN BILIS which is the side dish. She ate two plates of it and not help to finish the main course. *Shake head* Hahahahahahah....

We are gonna meet upppp sooon.
SENTOSA HERE WE COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment